Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hugh Jackman cried while watching ‘Real Steel’ with family

1:14 PM No Comments









Washington: Hugh Jackman has revealed that he cried watching his new movie ‘Real Steel’, because he found it moving watching the father-and-son, robot boxing drama with his family.

The 43-year-old actor admitted that he rarely watches his own movies but felt compelled to check out the action film with his kids, and he can now understand why real men across the world are tearing up as they check out the blockbuster.





“I cried a little bit... It’s the first time my kids have seen one of my movies, so I watched it with them and my wife and my mother-in-law,” Contactmusic quoted the actor as saying.

“At one point, we all had a tear rolling down our faces.

“I looked over at my son and he said, ‘Dad, please, it’s embarrassing enough that you’re crying, don’t look at me,’” he added. 

Source : http://zeenews.india.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tiada Kepalsuan Copyright © 2013
Powered by Blogger